Monday, June 4, 2012


Sorry it has been so long since I have posted to my blog! Life has been crazy here at the Ashton's!! My husband had double knee replacement surgery on May 8th!! So I have been the care taker of him plus running our house and my kids! You don't realize how much one spouse does in a relationship until they can no longer do those things or take care of themselves. I love my family so much they have been my main focus! The end of school is just days away, and Bud is getting around great that I can once again focus on my other love Stampin Up!!

Looking forward to my open house for the new catalog on
Tuesday, June 19th from 3 pm to 8 pm!! More details to come!!

I did have scrapbook club in May here are the pages from that!!
Thanks Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment