Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I have a few spots open! Let me know ASAP if you would like to come! Want to see the cards visit www.chocolatechipstamping.blogspot.com
  • My House

  • Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack
    When: Monday, November 26th
    Time: 4pm to 9pm
    Where: My House
    Need more cards or missed my last event
    come and make some cute Christmas Cards
    All the creating and cutting will be done for you!
    All you need to bring is your adhesive and scissors!
    6 cards for $10
    12 cards for $20
    Need more than that let me know?
    Please RSVP by November 19th
    When you RSVP, please let us know how many cards you plan to make.

    Lisa Ashton 839-4910
    www.lisaashton.stampinup.net
    www.chocolatechipstamping.blogspot.com
    hashton@centurytel.net
    I
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment