Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another Beautiful day here in northern Michigan!
 The sun is out! Getting ready to head to church then to our local ski area to cross country ski, while my kids down hill! Looking forward to the last day of the weekend!
I am already for my card class for tomorrow! 
I have 27 wonderful women signed up. Looking forward to seeing them and stamping with them.
 I also have my downline gathering on Thursday since we had a bad snow storm last Thursday.  I thought I would share with you my swap card for the meeting! I used the collage Curios Stamp set with the honey comb embossing folder! 
I received this stamp set free for being a manager
 so thank you Stampin Up! 
I Love this company! Want to join my
 team of Chocolate Chip Stampers 
visit www.lisaashton.stampinup.net 
and you too can earn free stuff from our company!
 Right now the kit is on sale!! It is an awesome deal!
Let me know if I can answer any questions! 
Have a blessed day!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful day God has given us for sure!Love the card...is it one that I can make a couple or so of? :)

    ReplyDelete