Monday, April 29, 2013




Good Morning!

Mark your calendars for my buy one get one free event! Monday, May 20th from 3pm to 7pm!! 
 Remember that I will have all of my retiring items out,
 I have over 35 current stamp sets and tons of accessories. Plus I have stamp sets from
 the past 6 years that I will be selling as well.
What you buy from my retiring items, I will give you that same amount to spend in the new catalog! What an awesome deal!!   I will have raffles, make n takes, new catalogs and some drawings so make plans to attend!  Can't make it, but would like to shop I can make arrangements just let me know!
Looking forward to the new catalog! It is awesome!! Even after 6 years I get excited to get new Stampin Up products and I know you will too!!
Have a wonderful week!
Click the link below to see the retiring lists! Remember that the accessories list is first come first once they are gone they are gone!! Stamp sets are available until June 1st!

Stamp set list

Accessories List

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment