Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lots of things to share with you this week! I had a great time a the Creative Convention held by Ronda Wade! It was awesome lots of great make n takes and business tips!!

September's card class cards!! I had a great card class last night! Thanks ladies for coming out! Would you like a set of cards let me know!! I have a few sets left!!
Here are the cards from class!

This was the bonus card! So beautiful!!

Autumn Accents die with texture folders! Orchard Harvest DSP!

Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade with Field Flowers stamp set! Favorite of the night!!

Woodgrain texture folder, Orchard Dsp, Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and Cannery framelits to match!!


Thanks for stopping by! I will be working on some more post this week!! It will be crazy at the Ashton household this week! It is Elizabeth's first home coming!! Plus Aiden has a game and I have the Women's Club garage sale!! Busy Busy Busy isn't the half of it!! Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment