Sunday, September 23, 2012


Thursday, September 20th I held our downline gathering! We had a lot of fun!! We talked about our up coming Christmas Card event schedule for Saturday, October 27th from 1-5!! My details to come!! I made the ladies a treat holder for fall and we learned some new things with our make n takes! I will post swap cards later!! Thanks for stopping by!



Treat holder I made for the ladies using the Oval Accent Bigzs Die!
Halloween Candy holders made with the Petal Card Double punch!
 Used the brown paper from our order boxes to make these leaves! I cut the paper with the Autumn Accents die! Then I stamped them with the Wonderfall stamp set! Colors are Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango and more mustard!
Showed the ladies how to make a flower using the new Jumbo Sticky Rounds!! We used Tulle to make this beautiful flower! The naturals ivory paper is embossed with Lacy Brocade textured folder and then sponged with crumb cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment