Friday, January 4, 2013


Downline gathering for January 2013!!

We had a great group of ladies here last night! 9 ladies came out and stamped! Loved having them here! Kristin showed us how to re-ink our new stamp pads and how to layer with punches. It was a great Demo!!! Angie showed us how to make a Chocolate Covered Strawberry treat holder super cute!! Thanks ladies both presentations were great! I didn't get any pictures of Kristin's punches but I do have one of the treat holders since it was her swap!!

We had 3 make n takes using some of the new
Spring Catalog products, and the up coming Sale A Bration products!!

Looking forward to seeing them in February! If you would like to join the fun let me know!
We are a growing group and would love more company!!



Angie's treat holder



Make n takes


My swap Card!

I will share the other swap cards tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like please follow me!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment