Tuesday, January 1, 2013


Today we had to say goodbye to our beloved dog Annabelle! She was the best dog, she was our first family pet. We loved her so much, and are going to miss her so much! Wanted to start blogging everyday but just found myself crying all day! Annabelle was 13 which for a dog her size is wonderful she made it this far! Our 2 year old golden is missing her terrible she has mopped around all day and if she could cry I am sure she would be. So I am hoping tomorrow is a brighter day and I can get back to some stamping! Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet girl! She loved to lay and watch people, she loved camping, and most of all she loved us just as much as we loved her! RIP Bell



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you at such a sad time. Sending lots of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was nice meeting you tonight!

    ReplyDelete