Tuesday, January 29, 2013



I am canceling tonight's class. It sounds like the rain may turn to snow later today. For those of you who signed up I have your supplies and will get them to you. Next month I will be offering another product base class. I will work on the flyer and get it out to you.
 
Today only I am in a challenge to book some private card classes. This is where you get some of your friends together to stamp and make cards or 3-d projects. I come to you or you can use my house. You have the chance to earn some product for free plus share Stamping with your friends! Just like my class there is a fee or if you order the class is free! I will be making some phone calls today to see if I can do that. If you happen to call me first I have a special gift for you. My number is 839-4910. Thanks so much. Right now Sale A Bration is going and it is the best time to earn more for free!!
 
Just a reminder that our regular card class is on Monday, February 11th from 4-9pm! Looking forward to seeing you!
 
Have a great day and stay safe if you have to drive somewhere!
 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment