Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Tuesday, January 29th, from 4 to 7 pm
I will be offering a product base class.
This class will be using the new Pop-up Posies Designer Kit! 
It is so cute.
 Come and make 4 projects with the kit and take home the left over’s! 
This class will be $15, and it includes your own kit that you will use that night!!
 Please RSVP by January 21st.
So that I will have enough kits on hand!!
Here are the 4 projects! 2 cards and 2 treat holders!!







Want to have your own private card class. Let me help you!
 I can come to you and your friends
or you can come and use my house!
I have some dates open book today before they are gone!
Sale a Bration is the perfect time earn extra free product!

Stampin Up is celebrating their 25th year in business!
There are lots of new products and specials that they will be offering.

Be sure to visit
or
to see all of the great things going on!
Plus on-line there is a Clearance rack!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment